On Saturday I spent the afternoon with Nekesha and Antonio. It was a lot of fun meeting them and getting to know them.

These newlyweds are expecting a baby girl the end of May. I am excited for their birth session as they are a fun couple!  Here are a few of my favorites from the session.

Hanging out on the couch in their living room



Antonio was such fun...  I think that this was the reaction when I asked if he was ready for baby's arrival :)





Isn't she gorgeous?  I believe Antonio is one lucky man!




such a sloppy kiss, but really fun!


I hope you enjoy the preview and the slideshow below!


>^..^<
~Cat~

5 Comments. Click Here to Add Your Comments!:

    On 8:26 AM Anonymous said...

    Catherine,

    These are awesome!! Thank you so so much. I'm so glad we found you, can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

     

    Great session! I love #4! You captured their personalities very well!

     
    On 11:39 PM Jen said...

    Love them Mike!!!!!!
    Theres a lot of love there!!!

     
    On 8:25 PM Anonymous said...

    Hey Guys,

    Number 7 is terrific. Nice job.

     
    On 5:50 PM abcdef said...

    Beautiful slide show. I'm sure they will treasure these photos forever.