Welcome Baby

Jennifer & Russ welcomed a baby girl last night after almost 18 hours!  She was born at home in the water attended by Debi & Nichole.  When I left very early this morning, mom, dad and baby had settled in and she was sleeping in mom's arms.  I have a lot of pictures to go through but I wanted to introduce you to her...

Carly Rose
April 24, 2008
8 pounds 4 ounces
22 inches long

Here are a few more pictures to hold you over till her birth story slideshow in a few days....  

Just after arriving, cuddling up to mom still in the pool

She made sure we knew she was breathing and needed us to pay attention to her

Her first feeding (of course, I HAD to stay for this!)

and lastly.... my favorite... baby toes!

Guys, I hope this preview holds you over for a few.  Jennifer & Russ, I'll see you in a few days to finish up the story session.  I hope Ben & Elly were thrilled meeting their new sister when they woke up this morning!

See you soon!

>^..^<
~Cat~

1 Comments. Click Here to Add Your Comments!:

    On 12:39 AM Steven Kang said...

    second shot looks great, not that others aren't good.
    :) You two are so cool.