Bellies In Bloom

Before focusing on photography full-time I was a full-time Lactation Consultant. I love working with mothers and babies as a photographer and as a LC. I am very proud of the work I have done and continue to work with the doulas, childbirth educators and midwives in the Georgia Birth Network providing education and care for their clients. I think that the education and insight I use as an LC adds to the portraits I take of infants and their families. The bond between parents and children is amazing and so evident even in the first moments after birth.

As part of GBN, I am on the committee planning and putting on our annual Bellies In Bloom Event. I'd love to invite all our past clients and prospective clients to come see our work and visit with the other vendors at the event. I will be speaking as well as will be one of the vendors so come by and see me!

Bellies In Bloom is being held on Saturday, May 19th, 2007 from 10:00am to 4:00pm at the Hyatt Regency Suites Northwest on Windy Hill Rd in Marietta.

It will be a day filled with guest speakers, interactive demonstrations, door prizes, silent auction and exciting vendors who will pamper and educate expecting and new families. Admission is $5 per person, children under 12 are free.

I am speaking on Breastfeeding at 10:15 and will be followed each hour by presentations on Dads and Doulas, Waterbirth and Other Options for Hospital Birth, Healthier Pregnancy and Easier Labor, Natural Family Planning and Homebirth

Bring a friend on me! Print this flyer and 2 adults get in for the price of one! Stop by In The Moment's booth and register to win a family portrait sitting or bid at the silent auction on a Year in The Life package.

We'd love to see you there!

>^..^<
~Cat~


1 Comments. Click Here to Add Your Comments!:

    On 10:44 AM Lauren said...

    What an awesome idea! :D I hope we can get together again sometime and chat- afterall, networking dinners count as write-offs, right? Why not enjoy good food together!