Last weekend Emma got to be an only child while her brothers were away. She was a trooper and modeled for Daddy and I at a new location we found. Here are some of our favorites, Emma helped pick the pictures and edited a few with me.

She 'borrowed" my silky brown shirt and got to wear my new necklace and bracelet before I got to so she looked pretty and grown up complete with lipstick and a purse full of 'girlie' things.









We have to go back to this location again and play in the stream since we didn't get to this trip!

>^..^<
~Cat~

2 Comments. Click Here to Add Your Comments!:

    On 6:13 PM Deb said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
    On 6:16 PM Deb said...

    Had to delete the first comment--sorry, but I spotted a spelling error right after I hit publish comment--ugh! Let me try again:

    All these photos are great, but my favorite is the first one. Thanks for sharing your wonderful images.