Waiting on baby

I met Steve last fall at a networking group, he is the resident computer guy and always reminds us "that he speaks Geek so we don't have to". His wife is expecting a baby any day now and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to spend the afternoon with his family shooting Sheila's maternity session.




The session was a lot of fun and I think I was able to captire some of Steve's personality :)


I look forward to meeting baby Isabella very soon! There are more pictures of the afternoon in the Slideshow

Sheila, I wish you an easy time with the delivery and I will see you soon.

>^..^<

Cat

2 Comments. Click Here to Add Your Comments!:

    On 12:27 AM abcdef said...

    These images are so beautiful, and I know they will treasure them for years to come. Great job.

     
    On 9:23 PM Anonymous said...

    Very cool pics. You really captured their personalities!