"Honey, get up. Its 5:30 and the sun is rising, I thought you wanted to do some practice sessions while we were here?" So with one eye propped open, and no coffee, my wife Catherine (ShabbyCat) pushes me out of bed and we head down to the beach with our 8yr old daughter for the sunrise and a practice e-session type shoot. Striving for an all natural light session with no help from flash or reflectors, these are the results of our fun morning at the beach! Hope you enjoy!















2 Comments. Click Here to Add Your Comments!:

    On 12:51 AM Rebekah said...

    The lighting is perfect!! That is dedication, getting up so early to shoot:) Great work!

     
    On 7:42 PM Mike said...

    Hi Rebekah, thanks for stopping in! Yes it was early, thats why I put up the one of the sun rising - I really did get up! The light was nice that morning, even though it was fairly bright with not much cloud or haze, I pretty much tried to use the sun as an inmovable studio light. I think it worked fairly well.