It was a great Saturday morning, good light, the woods, 4 beautiful girls & a fabulous makeup artist, what more could we have asked for but more time! I joined Ricki Chester and her daughter Ericka for the morning shoot while Mike played chauffer to our oldest son.

Tiara the makeup artist was amazing, she airbrushed the makeup on the girls quickly and the results speak for themselves. We'll definately want to have her back again. (We hope you stay in Atlanta, girl!) Here she is at work on two of the girls...



Sisters Nelya and Christine.


Christine is a friend of Ericka's and this dress just worked with her! I love these of her sitting on the wall. She reminds me of a fairy tale... all she needs is a frog to kiss.







Nelya (Christine's sister) was also one of our models and she looked fabulous in the dress. I wish I had gotten more time with her!




I missed the early morning bridal shoot with Courtney and Alissa, but I did get to shoot them later in the afternoon in their casual outfits. We had fun at Dunwoody Nature Center taking some fashion shots.

Courtney was amazing and even helped with the reflector making shooting even easier. These are just a few of my favorites of her.





Alissa was also fun. I loved her outfit and the boots (I need some girl shoes like these!) Here are my favorites...





Stay tuned for Saturday Night and Sunday's shoots. (I have MANY more images to sort through!)

>^..^<
~Cat~

1 Comments. Click Here to Add Your Comments!:

    On 11:13 PM Steven Kang said...

    these shots are great.
    love the face lighting on 4th shot of Christine.
    that would be 2nd row right. :)