This past weekend we held a bridal shoot featuring 13 "real women", wedding dresses and beautiful locations in Atlanta, Roswell and Dunwoody!

We were joined by our photographer friends Ricki Chester and Kandice Ledford for the 3 day extravaganza. Each day we were lucky enough to have make up and hairstyling provided for the girls, an assortment of beautiful gowns for them to wear and a beautiful boquet provided by a local florist.

Here are my favorites from Friday at Piedmont Park with Rebecca, Ashley and Jennifer. Mike will add his favorites to the blog, if of course, I let him near the computer :)

Thank you to Tynisha who provided Rebecca & Jennifer with hair styling and makeup.





Jennifer, a doula friend of mine, had a blast even though wearing a wedding dress was new to her :)







Rebecca was a trooper even though she felt miserable and the flowers in the boquet did not help with her allergies.










Ashley who is a client of Ricki's who recently married in the park , put her lovely dress back on and modeled for us.







All in all it was a great afternoon! Though I really wish I would have gotten a picture of the guy walking the cat on the leash, I can't convince mine to cooperate!

Stay tuned for Saturday & Sunday's sessions!

>^..^<

~Cat~

3 Comments. Click Here to Add Your Comments!:

    On 6:55 AM Anonymous said...

    It looks like you all had a great time. My favorite one is the third one of Ashley! :)

     
    On 5:45 PM abcdef said...

    These are gorgeous! Now I know I don't check into OSP anymore, but I can't believe I didn't even get an invite on this one! ; -(

    Boo! Hiss! Seriously, GREAT job!

     
    On 11:22 AM Lisa Walsh said...

    That sounds like SO much fun! I really like the last image.